|Submit a request to make architectural changes to a property within the community. Please make sure all necessary supporting documents are attached. |
|Property Street Address:||*|
|Detailed Description of the construction/renovation/alteration: (e.g. fence installation, repair, screen enclosure, landscaping, etc.):||*|
|Attach a copy of your plat plan or suitable diagram showing where the work will be done.|
Additional documentation such as blueprints may be required by the committee. Approval by the committee means that your proposed change fits the aesthetics of the community. It does not mean that the community certifies structural integrity. You may need a building permit and inspection for certain changes to your home.
|I (we), the applicant(s) herein, certify and represent as follows:|
- I (we) are the legal owner(s) of the above described unit.
- The work, if approved, will be done promptly and properly by appropriately licensed contractors if necessary.
- I (we) accept and acknowledge that the responsibility for maintaining, upkeeping, etc. of the improvement/change shall solely be mine (ours), successors, assigns and subsequent property owners.
- All work and the consequences thereof are solely at our risk and expense. We understand and hold the Board of Directors harmless on account of any consequences resulting from this approval, if granted.
- Certain changes may affect the site plan, final survey or Certificate of Occupancy at my (our) unit and the Consequences thereof are solely at my (our) risk.
- No representation by the Board, either expressed or implied, is assumed hereby.
|I have read and agree to all of the conditions listed above, and I agree to abide by the decisions of the architectural committee.|
|Yes, I agree:||*|
|To prevent automated SPAM, please enter Q3L1 to submit your form (case sensitive):||*|
* indicates required field